All health care practitioners recognized that the urine
reflects the food and drink intake of the patient. Quality
urinalysis such as the 24-Hour Urinalysis can examine far
more than typical dip stick disease testing. Just think you
are 24 hours away from crucial knowledge about your body.
Dr. Webb can utilize this information to help you achieve
balance and homeostasis that is individualized to fit your
The 24-Hour Urinalysis can begin to answer these important
- Is your body digesting the food you eat?
- Is your body absorbing and utilizing the nutrients you’ve digested?
- Is your body effectively getting rid of bodily waste
Benefits of Urinalysis Testing
- It gives Dr. Webb biochemical evidence of what
food(s) your body is having a difficult time digesting
and assimilating. Your diet plays an enormous role in
how you feel and how you maintain health.
- You will be able to readily modify your diet
according to your body’s needs. Dr. Webb can suggest
the right enzymes and dietary supplements for a
personalized program that can support your nutritional
- You will find out the reasons why you feel the way
How does it work?
Dr. Webb will give you specific instructions and an
easy-to-use urine collection kit. Once the urine has been
collected, it will be send to lab to be tested as outlined below.
- Screening Procedures - Begins with the same standard
screening tests performed in hospitals to recognize
disease. Diabetes, liver and kidney disease, as well as
urinary infection or inflammation, are first ruled out
- Physical Tests - Physical tests for color,
cloudiness, volume, and specific gravity are recorded.
They are used to recognized abnormalities, including the
kidney’s ability to clean the blood.
- Chemistry Tests - Complicated chemistry tests are
performed, including an indicant evaluation to measure
the presence of food in the colon that is putrefying;
this creates irritants and toxins which cause pain and
- Digestion Tests - The urinary sediment is evaluated
for excessive crystal formations which can indicate
problems with digestion or excessive consumption of
protein, sugar, or fat.
- Other tests that give Dr. Webb helpful information
include measurements for pH, calcium, and vitamin C.
Once the testing is completed, Dr. Webb will analyze the
results, explain them to you in an easy to understand
fashion, and recommend any protocols necessary to correct
any problems found.
Visit Quest for Health Wellness Center today for a quick
24-hr Urinalysis and learn exactly how your body is
and what you can do to get better.